The Horses Know The Way Home (HKTWH) Community is the interactive place for all who seek inspiration to gather, connect and create together. We offer a unique interactive and enlightened social gathering “hot-spot” where everyone is invited to find their way Home. Come connect with us and share your thoughts on interesting topics with others from around the globe. We’d love to hear from you!
Join for FREE and Get Connected!
It’s free & fun. Invite your friends and expand your horizons together.
Connect – Share – Grow
The Horses Know The Way Home Community offers you:
- A Personal Profile and Photo Album where you can share the things that are important to you.
- The opportunity to connect directly with Brian Reid, the HKTWH Team & Worldwide Experts:
- Alisha Adrian (Transpersonal Counseling & Equine Therapy)
- Carol Upton (Author & Book Reviewer)
- Gloria Hester (Somatic Yoga instruction for horse & human)
- Jerry Snoeks (Horse Behavior Specialist)
- Julie Lines (Animal Ambassador, Teacher & Author)
- Kali Kiger (Author, Horsemanship Training)
- Les Kiger (Artist, Author, Horsemanship Training)
- Loesje Jacob (Animal Communications & Healing)
- Mark Russell (Natural Dressage Training)
- HKTWH Academy Support: Got tough questions? We’d love to help! We are there for you!
- The Academy Forum: Discover the 13 HKTWH Principles that will “kick-start” you toward living a more connected and fulfilling life, with Brian Reid & other Academy members.
- Blogs: be Inspired – Engage – And …Grow! Discuss an exciting variety of topics and share stories of inspiration!
- HKTWH Forum: connect instantly with like-minded members to share with others your connection with horses, your dreams, and the things in life that matter most to you. Learn together and …. have fun!
- Behind the Scenes Forums: dive into our exclusive area to catch our latest video content of interviews & events.
- HKTWH Workshops: get access to HKTWH workshops from your Home and discuss your Thoughts and Feelings in our Forum. Get access to our HKTWH Workshop Albums, connect with other workshop attendees and join each other on your journey.
- Community Calendar: stay on top of the latest events
- Articles: discover inspiring book reviews, media content, Expert articles and other publications related to how horses inspire humans in life.
- Free Monthly HKTWH Community Newsletter: discover what’s new in our Community & receive unique offers as a Community Member.
“Yes, join up – it is the most AMAZING community and with so many wonderful discussions taking place. It’s not just for horse people either – this is life stuff at its best!! Brian, Brenda Lee, Lucy, Red and Eddie are some the THE best teachers – showing us how we can live our lives to the fullest and for the highest good – having an incredible journey centered from the heart. What could be better? I am very honored and proud to be a part of the team. XXXXX”