Terms and Conditions for HKTWH Workshops at Black Walnut Farms 2012
Workshops hosted by LSI Inc at Black Walnut Farms, 863 Tower Hill Rd, Wickford RI 02852 are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Booking and confirmation is on a first come first served basis on guaranteed payment. Each workshop has a maximum of 25 participants and may be cancelled or postponed at our discretion at any time. In the unlikely event of the workshop being cancelled or postponed participants will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative workshop place or full refund.
Requests for cancellations and full refunds must be made 14 days or more before the event date. Refunds will be processed via the same way original payment was made. ie if you paid by check you will receive a check, if you paid by credit card you will receive the refund via credit card.
Any cancellations requested within 14 days of the event will be dealt with on an individual basis and a full refund is not guaranteed.
All participants will be required to read and sign a liability waiver for Black Walnut Farms and for use of your image or likeliness in photographs and video that may or may not be used to promote Horses Know The Way Home in print, online or video. Refusal to read and sign will require you to leave the premises without a refund.
Gift certificates are non-refundable and will need to be redeemed for the year they were purchased. Gift certificates are transferable to another participant.
Terms and Conditions for HKTWH Academy enrollment service
Access or Accessing means using, viewing or otherwise obtaining information on the Site, https://horsesknowthewayhome.customerhub.net/.
LSI, Inc. strives to provide CustomerHub to its Subscribers on a continuous basis. To that end, LSI, Inc. will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access to the CustomerHub to its Subscribers. However, from time to time, Subscribers may be unable to Access the CustomerHub due to conditions beyond LSI, Inc’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the CustomerHub to its Subscribers, LSI, Inc. will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable” as used in these terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
LSI, Inc. endeavors to provide the highest quality content to its Subscribers. To that end, LSI, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this Site.
Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
Terms and Conditions for HKTWH Academy Subscriptions
- Access to Standard Content
- Automatically renews every 28 days until cancelled by Subscriber
- Automatically renews and billed every 28 days from the start of subscription.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable once the content becomes available online.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Learning Systems International, Inc. may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that LSI, Inc. provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- LSI, Inc. may terminate the subscription and these terms if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of Access to the CustomerHub granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
Terms and Conditions for One Year paid upfront.
- Access to Standard Content
- Twelve (12) months access, paid in one payment before access is granted. Access is for twelve (12) consecutive months.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term.
- Any free content will be provided at the end of the paid term of 12 months. If you cancel your service prior you will not receive free content. If you cancel your service before your twelve (12) months is over, for example you will be refunded a pro-rated rate of $15.98 per “series” if your initial purchase price was $US207.69. Fees are non-refundable once the content becomes available online.
- Right of Access to the CustomerHub granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the fee.
Digital Media Products Delivered via Email
The shipping method for digital media products is email or a unique login to our membership site to view the product. No physical item will be shipped.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of digital media products refunds for products delivered via email are non-refundable.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, you can return the item to LSI in its original and unused condition within 30 days of the invoice date for an exchange or refund, LSI will not reimburse return shipping. If the product is faulty we will replace the item within seven days of LSI receiving the faulty item with no additonal shipping charges.
Refunds will be refunded via the same payment method, ie if you payed by credit card you will receive your refund via the credit card, if you pay by check you will receive your refund via check.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to receive and process your return or exchange. We’ll credit or refund the value of the merchandise total (excluding delivery and handling charges).
Unfortunately, due to the nature of digital media products, refunds for products delivered via email are non-refundable.
Please return your items with a copy of your invoice to the address below…